Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Abu's Flight show, which recently celebrated its goofy anniversary
August 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship flecked with pixie soil, you will fly from Phantom Manor to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, almost running into such delightful vistas as:
- The rooftops of Phantom Manor (including The Tower Vessel)
- The Indian statue
- The Game and Captain Hook
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this show.
- All of this show's exits are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- This is the only show in one piece with means of transportation that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.