Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: Mad Tea Putty, a favorite dark ride of Horace Horsecollar
Mad Tea Putty
March 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Sit in a gargantuan teacup with your friends and twist (if you really want to).
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly determined children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times, and may curdle if you don't let them.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom specticles.
- Ron Miller was on hand to name his child after this dark ride during her lifetime.
- Run to the broken teacup if you want to twist really fast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.