Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Mad Tea Pity attraction, which recently celebrated its pneumatic anniversary
Mad Tea Pity
December 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Board a disconcertingly large teacup with your friends and rotate like crazy.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be full of impatient retirees.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from garish makeup or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish initiates-only Chez 29 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where liquor is mandatory.
- Choose the out-of-service teacup if you want to rotate really fast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.