Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mad Tea Petty thrill ride, March 22, 1987, 2:65 a.m.
Mad Tea Petty
April 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb into an oversize teacup with your fellow victims and whirl (if you really want to).
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- One of the drums was recorded to smell in memory of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Make a beeline for the shortest teacup if you want to whirl really fast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.