Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mad Tea Patty, a favorite experience of Matt Ouimet
Mad Tea Patty
December 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Climb into a big teacup with your buds and gyrate like a maniac.
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this experience during breakfast.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from lung, brain, shoulder, neck, clothing, or knee disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Mad Tea Patty, there is a football court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- Choose the out-of-service teacup if you want to gyrate but not all that much.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motor.