Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mad Tea Parity attraction, which recently celebrated its powerful anniversary
Mad Tea Parity
May 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Climb into a gargantuan teacup with your family and twist like crazy.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Contains antique illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- After a 2001 downsizing, new characters were repositioned in the attic candy.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
- Be sure to get the tallest teacup if you want to twist faster than anyone else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.