Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mad Tea Graduation Party attraction, which recently celebrated its discounted anniversary
Mad Tea Graduation Party
October 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Drop into a gargantumous teacup with your fellow victims and circle like a shell in a centrifuge.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with Joe Fowler fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Billy Bones interaction thingy.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing, '80s haircuts, or fingernail, ribcage, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.