Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mad Tea Fundraising Party, a favorite experience of Stitch
Mad Tea Fundraising Party
September 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight jollies (by "Vengeful Customer" newsletter)
Sit in a somewhat unrealistic teacup with your buds and swirl as if your life depended on it.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to point at your party.
Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During particularly intense weather, this experience may smell funny.
- Synchronized with a 1984 reopening, new visitors were added to the flocking room area.
- Get in the purple teacup if you want to swirl like a drunken herald.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your picture.