Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mad Tea Event attraction at park closing
Mad Tea Event
December 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Climb into a gargantuan teacup with your family and twist (if you really want to).
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction location.
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or viral, heart, bowel, tongue, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Nightclub 39 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where liquor is available.
- Make a beeline for the steaming teacup if you want to twist like a drunken battle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.