Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mad Tea Anniversary Party experience at a distance
Mad Tea Anniversary Party
February 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb into a massive teacup with your buds and gyrate until your brain explodes.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to go on this experience by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of waiting for this experience, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear interaction thingy.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons (in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- It is said that Goofy's frozen weasel is buried beneath this experience.
- Make a beeline for the purple teacup if you want to gyrate really fast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.