Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mad Rogue Party experience during refurbishment
Mad Rogue Party
April 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Sit in a Brobdingnagian rogue cup with your friends and whirl for no good reason.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this experience, you will be physically unable to try something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to bypass this experience as much as a moment before its opening.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this experience.
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs inside the experience at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly experience vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Mad Rogue Party "alternative" experience.
- This is the only operating experience in the resort where an animatronic Kanga can be seen.
- Choose the green rogue cup if you want to whirl faster than anyone else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.