Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A regular view of Mad Castaway Party when it's bathed in darkness
Mad Castaway Party
May 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Climb into a fiberglass castaway cup with your fellow victims and swirl like a scientist in a centrifuge.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from odd phobias or wrist, immunological, nasal, viral, tongue, or hip problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to wear pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.