Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iced Tea Party, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Iced Tea Party
September 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Board a garganormous teacup with your buds and twist more than you expected.
- Because it is so tall, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, cardiac, or kidney issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $13 million to construct.
- Choose the Earl Grey teacup if you want to twist really fast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.