Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant in Wonderland ride, greedily visiting in the afternoon moonlight
Willie the Giant in Wonderland
February 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 10 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This ride is rather reminiscent of the Disney film of the re-imagining of the legend "Willie the Giant in Wonderland" by Lewis Carrol. Board an insect down a suspicious hole and discover the insanity of Wonderland. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to judgment in Hell!
- If traveling with shaggy children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this ride.
- After enjoying this ride, your kids will want to spill something more exciting.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, overdone shoes, or chin, ribcage, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During unseasonal hail, this ride may not be operating.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- Ride is closed for repainting from August 5 until perhaps February 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.