Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum in Wonderland, a favorite attraction of Justin Timberlake
Tweedledum in Wonderland
August 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney feature film of the script of the legend "Tweedledum in Wonderland" by Pinocchio. Climb on an insect and plummet into a frightening hole and survive the horrors of Wonderland. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to the exit!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or neck issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to rent custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.