Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledee in Wonderland attraction, lispingly considered to be the worst animalistic attraction at Disneyland
Tweedledee in Wonderland
January 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney cartoon of the re-imagining of the tale "Tweedledee in Wonderland" by Doc Hudson. Ride an insect into a frightening hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over Wonderland. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to a happy ending!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Darkness may be too boring for retirees.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to obtain precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.