Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily in Wonderland ride at night
Tiger Lily in Wonderland
March 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This ride will remind you of the Disney motion picture of the novel of the story "Tiger Lily in Wonderland" by Perri. Wrangle a caterpillar to a rabbit hole and into Wonderland. You might even be beheaded by the Red Queen on your way to the mad tea party!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- After riding this ride, go on something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may fall to pieces.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- It is said that Tron's frozen book is buried beneath this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.