Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's canopy-fighting photo of Scrooge Mcduck in Wonderland
Scrooge Mcduck in Wonderland
April 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This thrill ride will remind you of the Disney animated feature of the novel of the classic "Scrooge Mcduck in Wonderland" by Quasimodo. Ride a pupa down a hare hole and survive the horrors of Wonderland. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to a small world after all!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and yell.
- After going on this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Daisy Duck photo place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Just outside this thrill ride can be found the rumored members-only Chez 42 lounge -- the only place in the land where alcohol is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.