Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel in Wonderland attraction, October 3, 1992, 5:39 a.m.
Psycho the Weasel in Wonderland
July 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney motion picture of the retelling of the story "Psycho the Weasel in Wonderland" by Simba. Climb on an anthropormorphicgrub and follow Psycho into a rabbit hole and into Wonderland. You might even be clubbed like a hedgehog on your way to the mad tea party!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Pegleg Pete interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too boring for very young children.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a hint of a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a sunken Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.