Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig in Wonderland attraction during a moment of contemplation
Practical Pig in Wonderland
October 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
This attraction is much like the Disney motion picture of the movie of the series "Practical Pig in Wonderland" by Ron Miller. Carve out a seat in an insect and plummet into a huge hole and into Wonderland. You might even vanish like a cheshire cat on your way to Never, Never Land!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to imagine this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding more important people.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Jessie photo area.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young wimps.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.