Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr in Wonderland attraction, which recently celebrated its tight anniversary
Lonnie Burr in Wonderland
November 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney film of the re-imagining of the legend "Lonnie Burr in Wonderland" by Winnie the Pooh. Ride an anthropormorphicgrub and fall into a dark hole and have your reality twisted by Wonderland. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to Never, Never Land!
- Because it is so strange, try not to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 38".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from spinal, romantic, elbow, bowel, or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to have custom pants.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from April 22 to September 13.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for John Wayne's toe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.