Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota in Wonderland, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Leota in Wonderland
March 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney animated feature of the retelling of the series "Leota in Wonderland" by Bo Peep. Carve out a seat in a caterpillar and follow Leota into a black hole and have your reality twisted by Wonderland. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to destroy the plans of Emperor Zurg!
- If you are disturbed by vultures, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, runny makeup, or heart, immunological, tongue, shoulder, hip, or blood problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to buy precision glasses.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Richard Irvine's lamp.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jester.