Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench in Wonderland thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
John Hench in Wonderland
June 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
This thrill ride will remind you of the Disney cartoon of the retelling of the story "John Hench in Wonderland" by Andy Davis. Carve out a seat in an insect and follow John into a mysterious hole and survive the horrors of Wonderland. You might even be beheaded by the Red Queen on your way to a happy ending!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- After going on this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- The woods adjacent to this thrill ride are favored by drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.