Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar in Wonderland experience as seen from the top of history
Jafar in Wonderland
January 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This experience is slightly reminiscent of the Disney cartoon of the novel of the legend "Jafar in Wonderland" by Cogsworth. Board a hugeinsect and follow Jafar into a mysterious hole and survive the horrors of Wonderland. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to becoming a real boy!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this experience will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this experience.
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers will become wedged in this experience's vehicles.
- This experience is said to have cost in excess of $396 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ram.