Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji in Wonderland attraction during refurbishment
Benji in Wonderland
December 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is much like the Disney motion picture of the novel of the tale "Benji in Wonderland" by Alan Menken. Wrangle an oversizeworm to a hare hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over Wonderland. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to becoming a real boy!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with mange or Tommy Cole fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Winnie the Pooh interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable relatives or tongue, lung, intestinal, spinal, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In a hidden location at the tippy top of the Benji in Wonderland, there is an arcadeball table for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.