Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Alice in the Western Hemisphere attraction at a distance
Alice in the Western Hemisphere
April 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is much like the Disney feature film of the drug-inspired-vision of the story "Alice in the Western Hemisphere" by Joe Fowler. Climb in a caterpillar to a frightening hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over the Western Hemisphere. You might even be clubbed like a hedgehog on your way to go stand in line for something else!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 25 volts.
- Maximum IQ 75.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ankle, tongue, attention-span, hip, or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.