Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An infested view of Alice in the Western Hemisphere when it's shrounded in darkness
Alice in the Western Hemisphere
September 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney film of the book of the story "Alice in the Western Hemisphere" by Belle. Ride a hugeinsect and stumble into a rabbit hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over the Western Hemisphere. You might even be painted rose red on your way to ground level!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners are able to get stuck on this attraction less than a minute after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- The cloud in the wolf room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Down the Wing".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.