Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the South train during a moment of contemplation
Alice in the South
December 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This train is much like the Disney movie of the film of the story "Alice in the South" by Steve Martin. Board an insect and plummet into a rabbit hole and have your reality twisted by the South. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to Never, Never Land!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very damp on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Pocahontas was on hand to dedicate this train on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a lost Donald Duck when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.