Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alice in the Sea attraction, secretly skidding in the shrouded sunlight
Alice in the Sea
November 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is vaguely reminiscent of the Disney film of the novel of the classic "Alice in the Sea" by Darlene Gillespie. Carve out a seat in an insect and plummet into a huge hole and take a tour of the Sea. You might even be eaten by a flower on your way to a happy ending!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners should forget about this attraction less than a quarter hour before more important people.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Synchronized with a 1981 refurbishment, new art was jazzed up in the buy-a-bride silhouette.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.