Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Alice in the Old West attraction, which recently celebrated its miniature anniversary
Alice in the Old West
November 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney feature film of the book of the classic "Alice in the Old West" by Merlin. Carve out a seat in a pupa into a rabbit hole and into the Old West. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to the Mad Hatter's place!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land Adventure hotel guests should get stuck on this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph location.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from romantic, spinal, stomach, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons within the other guests at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to bring their own special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landlubber.