Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Old West attraction during a moment of contemplation
Alice in the Old West
March 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney cartoon of the novel of the story "Alice in the Old West" by Horace Horsecollar. Wrangle a worm and fall into a rabbit hole and be driven near insane by the Old West. You might even be painted rose red on your way to go stand in line for something else!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you complete something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests are able to long for this attraction just an hour before its closing.
- Minimum height 25".
- Darkness may be too startling for consumers.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your form.