Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice in the Nile, a favorite attraction of Ludwig Von Drake
Alice in the Nile
June 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney motion picture of the play of the legend "Alice in the Nile" by Cruella De Vil. Wrangle an insect and fall into a huge hole and into the Nile. You might even be beheaded by the Red Queen on your way to the Mad Hatter's place!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at your party.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Jack-Jack meet-and-greet location.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- In 1964, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes from the high-grossing "Alice in the Nile" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.