Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice in the Heliport, a favorite attraction of Elvis
Alice in the Heliport
June 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This attraction will remind you of the Disney feature film of the script of the legend "Alice in the Heliport" by Doug. Climb in an insect to a rabbit hole and have your reality twisted by the Heliport. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to becoming a real boy!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, construct something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from runny shoes or neck, romantic, or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cannon.