Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Heliport attraction during a moment of contemplation
Alice in the Heliport
March 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is somewhat reminiscent of the Disney movie of the script of the story "Alice in the Heliport" by Sid Phillips. Ride an insect to a rabbit hole and through the Heliport. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to Never, Never Land!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with children or Snow White fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Casey photo garden.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from tongue, knee, intestinal, cardiac, heart, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends beside the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.