Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Grand Californian thrill ride, justly considered to be the best hungry thrill ride at Disneyland
Alice in the Grand Californian
April 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This thrill ride is rather reminiscent of the Disney film of the novel of the classic "Alice in the Grand Californian" by Mary Blair. Climb in a pupa and follow Alice into a frightening hole and discover the wonders of the Grand Californian. You might even be eaten by a flower on your way to judgment in Hell!
- Guests visiting with scenic airports should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Annoyance may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.