Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industriously view of Alice in the Desert when it's shrounded in fog
Alice in the Desert
August 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is vaguely reminiscent of the Disney motion picture of the re-imagining of the classic "Alice in the Desert" by Tommy Cole. Carve out a seat in an insect through a mysterious hole and discover the insanity of the Desert. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to the end of the attraction!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral objections, excessive hotness, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Alice in the Desert separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.