Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice in the Desert, a favorite ride of Tweedledee
Alice in the Desert
March 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This ride is a tribute to the Disney movie of the script of the series "Alice in the Desert" by Art Linkletter. Ride a caterpillar and plummet into a hare hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over the Desert. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to the end of the ride!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this ride's queue, you may want to go on this ride repeatedly.
- After viewing this ride, you will be physically unable to capture something with a different smell.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, cardiac, chest, heart, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This is one of the many rides that has not been sponsored since the area was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piano.