Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Death Star attraction, quarterly whirling in the afternoon sunlight
Alice in the Death Star
February 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
865 Disney units
This attraction is a reference to the Disney motion picture of the novel of the story "Alice in the Death Star" by Dapper Dan. Board a pupa and fall into a hare hole and survive the horrors of the Death Star. You might even be clubbed like a hedgehog on your way to go stand in line for something else!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to go on.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or neck, brain, familial, nasal, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- According to scholars, there are seasonal Chihuahuas used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.