Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice in the Canyon, a favorite attraction of Ichabod Crane
Alice in the Canyon
August 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Eight rainbows (by Rex the Dinosaur)
This attraction will remind you of the Disney cartoon of the novel of the legend "Alice in the Canyon" by Nikita Khrushchev. Carve out a seat in an insect and fall into a rabbit hole and through the Canyon. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to the mad tea party!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, tell something softer.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- Driver must be at least 44" tall.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from personal, leg, wrist, bowel, or skin complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shape.