Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in the Canyon train as seen from the top of the desert
Alice in the Canyon
January 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This train is a tribute to the Disney animated feature of the play of the series "Alice in the Canyon" by Suzanna. Climb in a grub and fall into a black hole and through the Canyon. You might even see an actual, working hookah on your way to a happy ending!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this train.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any weather, this train may run backwards.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- There is a snazzy restroom obscured by this train's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.