Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Alice in an Inn attraction, February 25, 1977, 6:38 p.m.
Alice in an Inn
May 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
An average of four and a half thumbs down (from www.FlintheartGlomgoldPlace.net)
This attraction is based on the Disney feature film of the book of the legend "Alice in an Inn" by Suzanna. Board a worm through a rabbit hole and take a tour of an Inn. You might even be clubbed like a hedgehog on your way to the Mad Hatter's place!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 65".
- Unborn infants should ride.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Alice in an Inn, there is a rangerball court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.