Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in a Waterfall attraction, June 19, 2010, 1:00 a.m.
Alice in a Waterfall
October 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is based on the Disney feature film of the drug-inspired-vision of the fable "Alice in a Waterfall" by Smee. Board a worm and plummet into a suspicious hole and survive the horrors of a Waterfall. You might even be beheaded by the Red Queen on your way to Never, Never Land!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with Tantor fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
- Minimum height 23".
- Operator must be at least 46" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- Rob Roy was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when painting Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.