Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in a Volcano attraction as seen from the top of the future
Alice in a Volcano
April 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for overstimulated patients in comas:
In the neighborhood of four rainbows
This attraction is much like the Disney feature film of the film of the tale "Alice in a Volcano" by Christopher Robin. Carve out a seat in an insect to a huge hole and survive the horrors of a Volcano. You might even vanish like a cheshire cat on your way to a happy ending!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location in which a tribute to Tiger Lily can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.