Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice in a Tavern, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Alice in a Tavern
September 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is somewhat reminiscent of the Disney feature film of the movie of the classic "Alice in a Tavern" by Tuck. Climb in an insect and fall into a hare hole and discover the wonders of a Tavern. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to a small world after all!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to forget about this attraction less than a half hour prior to park opening.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.