Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in a Studio attraction, which recently celebrated its patriotic anniversary
Alice in a Studio
December 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Eight Mickeys (by "Festive Scenery" editor)
This attraction is based on the Disney feature film of the re-imagining of the tale "Alice in a Studio" by Ludwig Von Drake. Climb in an anthropormorphicworm and stumble into a mysterious hole and through a Studio. You might even see an actual, working hookah on your way to the exit!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.