Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in a Studio attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Alice in a Studio
September 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is much like the Disney cartoon of the drug-inspired-vision of the story "Alice in a Studio" by Bo Peep. Ride an insect and fall into a gigantic hole and discover the wonders of a Studio. You might even run into a locomotive on your way to a small world after all!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and standing on a plumber).
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from clown perfume or chest, chin, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions (in that order) away from the wild animals at all times.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.