Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Alice in a Studio, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Alice in a Studio
February 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney feature film of the film of the fable "Alice in a Studio" by Tramp. Climb in an insect down a gigantic hole and be driven near insane by a Studio. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to the Mad Hatter's place!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shoes away from the attraction at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to purchase special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.