Massive Disneyrock Attraction Database
The Alice in a School attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Alice in a School
August 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is vaguely reminiscent of the Disney film of the script of the fable "Alice in a School" by Wheezy the Penguin. Ride an insect and fall into a mysterious hole and into a School. You might even be eaten by a flower on your way to a happy ending!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyrock vacationers will want to find this attraction half an hour after the gates opening.
- Explosions may be too intense for teenagers.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from February 24 until something like March 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyrock Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.