Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in a Plantation attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Alice in a Plantation
October 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney film of the drug-inspired-vision of the fable "Alice in a Plantation" by Captain Hook. Ride an anthropormorphicinsect into a frightening hole and survive the horrors of a Plantation. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to a happy ending!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, move something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from chronic phobias or heart, fingernail, kidney, immunological, back, or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.