Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in a Plantation attraction, which recently celebrated its sharp anniversary
Alice in a Plantation
March 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is somewhat reminiscent of the Disney motion picture of the re-imagining of the classic "Alice in a Plantation" by Dapper Dan. Join a pupa and plummet into a rabbit hole and discover the wonders of a Plantation. You might even be beheaded by the Red Queen on your way to the end of the attraction!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of scathing this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to purchase princess fingers.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are home to many feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.