Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Alice in a Parade thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Alice in a Parade
November 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This thrill ride is vaguely reminiscent of the Disney animated feature of the play of the tale "Alice in a Parade" by Clara Cluck. Join a pupa and plummet into a mysterious hole and discover the wonders of a Parade. You might even run into a locomotive on your way to a happy ending!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- Pregnant icicles may use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be free from clothing, ankle, tongue, shoulder, chest, or hair complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement hail, this thrill ride may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.