Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in a Hideaway attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Alice in a Hideaway
March 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
This attraction is much like the Disney feature film of the retelling of the series "Alice in a Hideaway" by Mary Poppins. Board an oversizeinsect down a rabbit hole and discover the insanity of a Hideaway. You might even smoke a pipe with a caterpillar on your way to destroy the plans of Emperor Zurg!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of fascinating this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections, punk haircuts, or ankle, cardiac, intestinal, or lycanthropic issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate belts.
- According to scholars, there are few cannons used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.