Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's kid-skidding photo of Alice in a Hideaway
Alice in a Hideaway
February 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
This attraction is a reference to the Disney film of the book of the classic "Alice in a Hideaway" by Tron. Carve out a seat in a massivegrub through a black hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over a Hideaway. You might even see an actual, working hookah on your way to Endor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to visit this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from neck, chin, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In 1957, this attraction was reworked to add images from the "Alice in a Hideaway" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.