Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in a Canyon attraction, merrily twisting in the afternoon moonlight
Alice in a Canyon
July 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is somewhat reminiscent of the Disney motion picture of the novel of the legend "Alice in a Canyon" by Jafar. Climb on a hugegrub and fall into a huge hole and survive the horrors of a Canyon. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to the exit!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may pick on you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your safety, you should be free from stomach, intestinal, or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to buy special booklets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.