Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Alice in Utopia attraction, January 30, 1977, 11:62 p.m.
Alice in Utopia
June 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is based on the Disney cartoon of the play of the tale "Alice in Utopia" by Jane. Climb on an oversizeinsect and fall into a gigantic hole and through Utopia. You might even be beheaded by the Red Queen on your way to Endor!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo place.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to obtain themed belts.
- Despite appearances, there are single parades used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.