Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Toontown attraction at dusk
Alice in Toontown
June 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is vaguely reminiscent of the Disney film of the re-imagining of the legend "Alice in Toontown" by Ludwig Von Drake. Climb in an insect and fall into a rabbit hole and discover the insanity of Toontown. You might even be eaten by a flower on your way to the mad tea party!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or personal, chest, spinal, liver, ankle, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.