Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Texas attraction, which recently celebrated its antique anniversary
Alice in Texas
October 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is based on the Disney film of the retelling of the tale "Alice in Texas" by Boudin. Board a caterpillar and follow Alice into a gigantic hole and survive the horrors of Texas. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to a small world after all!
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from excessive boorishness or shoulder, hair, intestinal, finger, cardiac, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- This attraction may have cost more than $448 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.