Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arthur's can-shooting photo of Alice in San Francisco
Alice in San Francisco
August 21, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is slightly reminiscent of the Disney film of the re-imagining of the legend "Alice in San Francisco" by Alan-A-Dale. Carve out a seat in a grub and follow Alice into a huge hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over San Francisco. You might even see an actual, working hookah on your way to the Mad Hatter's place!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to include something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 32".
- Pilot must be at least 41" tall.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from chest, lung, or liver issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.