Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Narnia attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Alice in Narnia
July 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
This attraction is much like the Disney feature film of the re-imagining of the legend "Alice in Narnia" by Wally Boag. Join a worm to a black hole and survive the horrors of Narnia. You might even be clubbed like a hedgehog on your way to judgment in Hell!
- Warning: during any third Tuesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- On its second month after opening day, the Alice in Narnia barely sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.